Healthy badam ka halwa - dairy free
By OaHN Team
Dec 23, 2020
Rawa, Oats, Ragi, Suji or Badam – Give your age-old sweets a new Avatar with healthier substitutes and turn them a delicious yet nutritious delicacy in a jiffy!
Here’s a quick recipe for our version of Badam Ka Halwa:
- 1-2 tbsp A2 Ghee
- 250gs Organic Almonds
- 1-2 tsp Whole Wheat Flour
- 125g Date Palm Sugar
- 250ml Almond Milk (Or Cashew Milk)
- Heat A2 Ghee over medium heat.
- Crush almonds into a paste.
- Add the Whole Wheat Flour to the Ghee & stir the mixture till it becomes toasty brown.
- Add almond paste and keep stirring to avoid burns.
- Add Dates Palm Sugar after everything’s well-mixed.
- Bring Almond Milk up to boil & add to mixture.
- Keep stirring till it reaches desired consistency.
- Top with shaved almonds.
- Serve to your friends & family!